Pages

Impale | Design

Impale Design is a company that revolves around the artwork of an amazing artist known as Billy Ludwig. His images are usually very dark and creepy, which I absolutely adore! When I found out about Impale Design I knew I had to pick up some prints. At the moment I only have three but I really think I'll probably pick up more in the future, there are tons to pick from! 


I actually just realized that his art gallery and shop are based out of Canton, Ohio which ironically isn't very far from where I live! I'll definitely have to go visit sometime.
If you like creepy and interesting prints, t-shirts, or other novelty type items I definitely recommend you check out his online shop, Thirteenth Floor here







7 comments :

  1. These are so creepy!! I love them haha Just checked out the website too, I kind of really want the 'I lit the fire in hell one' and the Elm Street, Amityville one. Thanks for this post. It's not something I would have stumbled upon but I'm intrigued now
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Neesha! I'm glad you like them!

      Delete
  2. These are so beautifully done yet really creepy and eerie too! They are definitely great pieces of art!
    Jodie xo // La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are very unique! Thanks Jodie!

      Delete
  3. Heyy I love you blog !! :D , I've nominated you for the Lovely Blog Award :D Check out the rules here : charisfelicity.blogspot.co.uk
    Love Charis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are really cool and creepy. I love it. 0.0! It caught my eye in the bloglovin' feed. XD Thanks for sharing.


    x Carol
    intrice.blogspot.com
    bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, those are really neat and very creepy prints!

    ReplyDelete