Pages

Sugar Fueled


Sugar Fueled is by a talented artist named Michael Banks who specializes in pop surrealism, oil paintings, and comics. All of his art pieces usually contain cute characters with large eyes adding a hint of creepiness to an otherwise adorable image.

In his online shop he sells a wide array of products including these cute characters and more including shirts, prints, stickers, buttons, and necklaces! You can check out his shop, Sugar Fueled, HERE!


When I saw these prints I fell in love with them. I thought they were so adorable and I realized that I definitely needed to pick a few up. I really loved all of the adorable princesses he had created. They were all so unique and colorful and a tiny bit creepy, which is all of my favorite things! The prints aren't that expensive either so if you find a lot that you like it won't be a huge blow to your wallet!

Listed below are the three prints that I picked up!







20 comments :

  1. Those look so cool! They're so interesting.
    x Heidi

    http://heidis1haven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So intresting and creative! x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with your blogging style. The Tim Burton esque-ness of your posts is so me I love it!
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the prints - they're very, very beautiful. X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these! they're somehow super creepy and adorable at the same time. I love the big black eyes.

    Ali
    Pretty in Python

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just absolutely beautiful and stunning pieces of art! O.o I just adore the Cupcake Girl piece! p.x Thank you for following me on Bloglovin' xo - K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, I'm glad you like them!

      Delete
  7. So cute! Love how they have cakes in each one of them! http://cottonandcandie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this type of artwork, it's so great to look at, and these ones by Michael Banks caught my eye! :'D

    www.pixelatedrainbows.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. The prints that you chose to buy are so uniquely Beautiful! Their " girliness"
    combined with those especially large, dark eyes makes me wish that I could own your favorite prints too🎆

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much!! We greatly appreciate it!!
    Sugar Fueled

    ReplyDelete