Pages

Ohio Comic Con 2014

This past weekend I attended Wizard World Ohio Comic Con for the third year in a row and let me tell you, it certainly didn't disappoint! Unfortunately I didn't have my camera charger so I didn't get a ton of pictures. But here are some of my favorite moments/people from this weekend!


Norman Reedus! Aka, the main reason I come to these conventions! This is my third year meeting him and he is always the sweetest man there. It's definitely become a tradition that I can hopefully continue! He really makes you feel comfortable and he gives the best hugs! Also, if you're lucky enough, he'll give you a kiss! If you EVER get the chance to meet him I highly suggest it. You won't be disappointed.


This guy's cosplay was amazing and super creepy! Look at that carriage filled with evil, clown babies!


I loved how elaborate this one was. This is a character from Spawn if any of you were wondering. Those wings had to have taken forever to make and I can't imagine how difficult it would to be to walk around a crowded convention with them. Tons of people were asking for pictures with him but he was nice enough to pose alone for me.


Joker and Harley Quinn!


Robert Englund! I didn't get to meet him but my mom did and she said he was extremely interesting. If you didn't know he actually played the original Freddy Krueger! How cool is that?!


I saw so many Maleficent cosplays this weekend but this one was my favorite. It was the only one I saw with a full set of wings and this girl was just so incredibly beautiful. She did an amazing job.


Alanna Masterson (Tara in The Walking Dead) 


 Andrew J. West (Gareth in The Walking Dead) 


Steven Yeun (Glenn in The Walking Dead) was absolutely adorable in person! I love him so much.


The Boondock Saints! Norman Reedus, David Della Rocco, and Sean Patrick Flanery. I saw David and Sean the first year I went and they were very cool people! David Della Rocco actually talked to me for at least 15 minutes and he's very nice and funny.


This weekend was such an amazing experience and I really hope that I will be able to return next year. If there is any Comic Con in your area I definitely think you should try to go! It's so much fun and  you can meet and talk to so many amazing and wonderful people.


*some pictures from Wizard Worlds Website

21 comments :

  1. It looks like you had the greatest time! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that looks like so much fun! Boondock Saints is one my favorite movies ever! So cool you met the guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I can't believe you met all the best Walking Dead crew!! Looks like it was an amazing event, and love the cosplay!

    http://asktiny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome. Really great pictures they show just how much fun you had.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I'm so jealous that you got to meet some of the cast members of The Walking Dead! Wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to see them sometime! It's such an amazing experience.

      Delete
  6. woah! i'm so not jealous at all. sound like you had fun! great maleficient costume!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love The Walking Dead and very jealous you got to meet Norman Reedus! Great post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! Hope you get to meet them someday too :)

      Delete
  8. This is so COOL! What did you dress up as? How far of a commute was it to go there for you? Glad you had fun.

    Mimi @ M&EM Read YA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually didn't dress up this year ): but next year I'm totally cosplaying! I only live about 40 minutes from where this convention was held and I stayed in a hotel all weekend so it wasn't bad at all!

      Delete
  9. I am soooo jealous! Would love to meet the cast of the walking dead!
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks amazing! I would love to attend at least one comic con event in my life :)
    Marissa Jamie : Faithfully, Marissa ♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks amazing! I wish I could go to comic con

    http://artofbeinginvisible.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haley,

    I'm so freaking jealous that you met the cast of TWD! I would have loved that! So glad you had such an awesome time!

    Tinisha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Norman Reedus is soooo hot in TWD! So jealous that you get to see him not once but already 3 times!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha he definitely is! I've had the biggest crush on him forever!

      Delete
  14. These are great pictures!! We had our area's first Wizard World Comic Con last year and Norman Reedus was there too. I wasn't able to meet him so hopefully he will come to next years.

    Kathy
    http://mynookbooksnmore.com/

    ReplyDelete