Pages

FecBek Review

A clothing company called Fecbek recently got a hold of me and asked if I would like to review a clothing item. After looking at their site and finding some pieces I really liked I thought I'd give it a shot. 

The shipping took about 2 weeks to get to me.


I received the pullover sweater you can see above. It's black and has a white cross on it which is just a really simple design. I felt it'd be a nice convertible piece to lay around and be lazy or to pair it up with a nice pair of skinny jeans and a statement bag and go shopping!




I did notice upon receiving it that there were some loose threads, but it's not anything that can't be fixed with a pair of scissors. It's not something that's going to comprise the clothing or make the thread come undone.

Overall, I would definitely give this site a look if you're interested. I think it has some interesting pieces that I don't see very often. Some of it is a bit pricy and I would recommend checking out the measurements and if you want something oversized, go one to two sizes larger just to be safe! I feel like some of the clothing may run a bit small.

I might do a favorites post in the future featuring some of my favorite pieces if you're interested in something like that! Sorry there aren't any photo's of my styling it/wearing it. It's a bit difficult on your own without a tripod. But posts like that WILL be coming in the future!


Check out Fecbek.com to find this sweater and more!

15 comments :

  1. Great! I'm always looking for new online stores. I'll check it out.

    Just Gigi // Fashion + Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Hope you find something you like!

      Delete
  2. Good review! Very honest too!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! I'll always be 100% honest about anything I talk about on here :)

      Delete
  3. The thread don't bother me! Its cute!

    xoxo Colli || TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't bother me much either, pretty easy to remove. I like it!

      Delete
  4. The sweater looks awesome c: A simple design, yet so pretty!
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a cute sweater! I'd totally wear it with skinny jeans and ballet flats.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute jumper. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. thought that was the style of the jumper. i love it!

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete