Pages

A Second Blog?

Hey everyone! Today's post is going to be a bit unconventional. No pictures, just me talking about some things I've been thinking about.

If you're a longtime follower you'd know that I enjoy posting reviews of Walking Dead episodes, movies and video games, but I feel like that's not everyone's cup of tea (which is perfectly understandable and fine!) I've always said I would always keep everything I want to post on this blog but recently I've noticed that I haven't been posting some things I'm really eager to talk about because it doesn't really "fit". My blog has no rules by any means and I think that's pretty obvious but I feel bad constantly bombarding you all with posts about TV show recaps and video game reviews if you aren't interested!

So this is where the title comes in, I've really been considering creating another blog, completely for entertainment type posts. Meaning, it would have things relating to movies, tv, books and games. And that this blog would be more focused on beauty and lifestyle.

If I did start another blog it would probably be updated quite a lot more than this one as well so you would be hearing a lot more from me! I just feel like I have so many things pertaining to entertainment that I want to post about and only about one post a week pertaining to beauty. Just so you all know, that would not drive my focus and effort away from this blog in any way, it might even help me become more focused and make my blog cleaner.

I'm still not sure this is something I would want to do but I'm really leaning towards it. Let me know if you all think it would be something you'd be interested in please! 

As always, I hope you all are wonderful!

7 comments :

  1. I say go for it!

    xo, Norah
    norahcoughlinxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go for it, do what makes you happy

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always give it a go, and if you don't like it, merge everything back into this one! I have a few blogs, actually (although only my main one is publicized, the others are for projects or general life organization) and I think it's kind of fun to have different spaces for different things!

    Aisling | aisybee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a really great idea. It's hard when you have so many different passions and separating might mean it's easier for you to keep track :) I would definitely follow the new one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you feel like it then you must go for it!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a second blog is a great idea. It would keep your blog more consistent and I think you would actually enjoy running two blogs. Good luck xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm one of the readers that likes your posts about the walking dead, I don't mind that you post them on this blog but maybe in another blog you can write more about other tv shows that you watch. I think it's a good ideia!

    ReplyDelete