Pages

Stickerapp Review















I am always looking online for stickers. I have no idea why, but I love the idea of getting cute and quirky little things that you can't find at any craft store to stick all over the place. That's why I completely jumped at the chance when Stickerapp got a hold of me! They offer a website where you can upload whatever photos you want and they can make it into customized stickers, just for you! You can get a bunch of single stickers or make a custom sheet!

I chose the sheets, that way I can get a variety of things I love! I picked out all the random things I wanted and uploaded them to the site, placed them where I wanted on the sheet and once it was full I ordered!

Now, they did send me these stickers for free, however I actually went online and ordered a 3rd sheet with my own money because I loved them so much and I wanted more. And after showing a few people in my family what I had received, they got online and ordered some of their own!



This sheet is just a bunch of random things, as you can probably see. There was no real theme for this, I just wanted cute things that were pretty, silly, and fun. This sheet was definitely the most fun to make!


Of course I couldn't get custom stickers without getting some cartoon characters! I watch cartoons and animated movies constantly. As much as I love horror, I equally love cartoons. These are all stickers I would have bought separately and probably would have spent a LOT more money on at another shop. I was so excited I could add all of my favorite characters onto one sheet!


And lastly, I had to get some of my favorite video game characters. I'll admit, the main reason this whole sheet was made is because I wanted some Joel (The Last of Us) stickers. but I felt wrong adding them to the other sheets, so I also added some Silent Hill and Bioshock. My three favorite games all on one sheet!

This was such a fun and customized experience. I definitely plan on ordering more in the future. I really want to print out some stickers of my cat, (I'm a crazy cat lady, I know.) I've heard of some other companies that offer custom stickers but Stickerapp is by far the most user friendly.

Check out Stickerapp.com and get some custom stickers of your own!

Let me know down in the comments what you would make into a sticker!

10 comments :

  1. Such a cool idea! Can you make any picture a sticker?

    Renee | Lose The Road

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You can upload any picture you like and they will create it into a sticker!

      Delete
  2. This is such a good idea, im always looking for places that do stickers =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing app, I love stickers!!

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely idea! It'd be fun to get photos of your family and friends turned into stickers, would make a perfect present :)

    Hannah x | hannatalks

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea...already thinking what I could use them for! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What an amazing idea! I've been looking for stickers that I could put on my laptop recently.. maybe I'll get one of these!

    Emma | emmaandout.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brillant idea ! Will check this out. Thank you for a great post.
    Anne Marie 😀
    http://annemarielepretre.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are TERRIBLE. DON'T EVER ORDER STICKERS FROM STICKERAPP. Stickerapp sent my stickers to a wrong address (It was 100% their fault -- I wrote my address online correctly, but they wrote a weird address for shipping which doesn't even exist) and when I asked them about my stickers, they tried to say it was my fault, so I captured all addresses on the my registration form and confirmation email and tracking information email and show them. They didn't even say "we are sorry," and just asked me to reconfirm my address. It was 20 DAYS after I ordered my stickers. I asked them to refund me. IF I WERE YOU, I WON'T USE THEIR SERVICE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so incredibly sorry you had that experience with them! They contacted me and sent me two of these sheets for free and everything went smoothly, thus the positive review. I hadn't heard any negative reviews about there company so I continued working with them. I'm going to do more research and see if anyone else had this problem!

      Delete