Sunday, December 27, 2020

Etsy Finds #007

 


These Tarot cards are so sweet. These ones are a different take and a more simple design. It would be super cute for someone who could use a little pick me up or a reminder.


This mirror! It's not super functional as a mirror but it's so beautiful and would make an awesome decor piece. 


I am obsessed with these velvet shell pillows


These hand painted planters are too cute


This simple star necklace is beautiful


I need these moon and star hoop earrings, I got my second lobe piercing redone and am looking for more earrings!


I really love the design of this bag, the constellations along with the moon and stars along with the gold hardware are a really lovely touch. 


These are beautiful embroidered mules! Embroidery is something I truly enjoy and am trying to get back into so I have to admire how lovely these look. I'd love to own these but would definitely be careful where I where them so I wouldn't ruin them!


A cute waterproof sticker, perfect to put on your water bottle!


I'm a huge fan of coin necklaces and Zodiac signs are always a fun, this necklace would be a perfect personalized gift for you or yourself

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature