Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Etsy Finds #003

















Hope you all are having a wonderful day! 

22 comments on "Etsy Finds #003"
  1. Oh my goodness! I actually want/need everything here :) You have great taste!

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwh such cute finds! Loving the animals in teacups (adorable) and the 'I'd rather be sleeping' buttons (relevant to my life). Majorly need to spend more time browsing etsy. You have lovely taste!

    little miss fii || Fii x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want all of these things. I love all of them!! I spend way too much time on easy as it is..

    Batty4Beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so gorgeous. I love animals in teacups

    www.mydailywear.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute picks!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love going on a trawl and finding some unique little item. These are great, really cute!

    http://www.thebrookeoffashion.com/

    Emily

    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. The greeting card sets and the Totoro button-- SO CUTE. I always forget to shop around on etsy!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those animals in teacups cards are really the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Halloween note cards!x

    makeupmusicandfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. these items are all so cool! i'll definitely have to start etsy browsing! x

    ohsnapanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful itmes! ^-^
    You have such a lovely blog dear! Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog, I always follow back!
    Have a ncie day
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those Animal In Teacups are just the cutest! Plus, I love the Totoro Sleeping Button!

    http://shebearacharmedlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. Especially love the greeting cards! X
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really love the animal in teacups greeting cards, I love cute little things like that! xx

    www.thatgirlrhianna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. They look really adorable!

    Feathers || Ah! So Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my the Animals in Teacups card set! <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh how cute all of these thing are! I love the buttons!

    www.aduaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love every single one of these! Great picks. My favourite is the eye patch though, may need to pick that up myself.

    Niamh | rememberrayenblog.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the items! Especially from the first and the last picture, but I'm a big sucker for greetingcards so yeah... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Interesting finds! My favorite is definitely the Ghost World greeting cards.

    ReplyDelete
  21. How cool!
    The Ghost World greeting cards make me want to rewatch the movie. :o)
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature