1. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami - I have been interested in reading this book for quite awhile now.
2. & 3. Borderlands/Borderlands 2 - Surprisingly, I have never played any of the Borderlands games! I've always been interested in trying them out and adding them to my collection.
4. Too Faced Natural Matte Eye Palette - It's not that I necessarily need this palette, I just think it'd be a nice addition to my neutral shadow collection.
5. Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Palette - I am a huge fan of the Anastasia contour kit...but I've heard this one is even better! I'm always looking for something that will step up my contour and highlight game a little more, so this is definitely high on my wishlist.
6. Canon G7x - This is definitely a huge splurge item. I have been wanting a good camera that is lighter so I can carry it wherever I go. Plus, I've been wanting to start a Youtube channel, and unfortunately, the camera I currently use doesn't support videos. I feel like this camera is not only practical, but great quality!
7. My Neighbor Totoro - I own most of the Studio Ghibli movies, but for some odd reason, I don't own one of the staple movies that everyone always links to Ghibli! This is a wonderful movie and I'd really like to add it to my movie collection!
8. Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar - I've been after this palette since it released! The original Chocolate Bar Palette is one of my all time favorites, so I'm sure this one won't disappoint!
9. Silent Hill HD Collection - Silent Hill is my favorite gaming series of all time. After I recently got rid of my Xbox, I've had to switch all of my games over to PS3. Unfortunately, I haven't added these back into my video game collection, but hopefully I will have them back soon!
10. Tartlette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette - I have never tried any of Tarte's shadows, but a beautiful palette filled with gorgeous, matte, neutral shades? Count me in!
11. #Girlboss by Sophia Amoruso - I've heard everyone talk about this book and I'm sure you have too! It just seems like such an interesting read, plus I really love the site Nasty Gal!
12. Big Hero 6 - Of course, I had to add my current favorite movie to my list. This was a movie that made me laugh and also brought me to tears. It's such a wonderful film and I could watch it over and over again. I definitely need to own this!
Since it is now June and my birthday is quickly approaching, I thought I would throw together a little wishlist, since you all seemed to like it last year when I made one and I enjoy making them!
Let me know if you have any of the things I mentioned, or if any of these things are on your own wishlist!