Thursday, September 13, 2018

Lately...


So many things have happened since I stopped updating this blog. I seriously wish I could catch you all up on everything but that would honestly take forever, I wouldn't even know where to start. So I guess I'll just give you a little rundown on some things that have happened in the past few months.

1. Summer has been rough. I seem to always forget how hot and miserable Arizona summers can be, I'm so happy that we are reaching the end and hopefully it'll start cooling down very soon!

2. I spent a weekend in Disneyland at the end of July and I'll be posting all about it in my next blog post. 

3. I broke my lease on the last apartment I was living in, so I've been paying that off for the past 6-7 months and now it's finally paid off! I can't even tell you the relief of having that debt off my shoulders. 

4. Ollie is still happy and healthy. She's a crazy little cat that definitely can have an attitude but she's the most important thing to me and I can't believe we've moved to so many different places and been through so much together. 

5. I've been trying to make more time for my friends, which sounds like an easy task but when you're as introverted as me it can definitely be difficult at times. 

6. I saw the movie Hereditary and I really loved it. It's one of those movies that is super eerie and you have to really pick up on all the hints in the dialogue and story to understand whats happening. If you like psychological horror, I would definitely recommend checking it out.

7. I started working 4 days a week instead of 5 at my job. At first I was a little hesitant because obviously the money is nice working a full 40 hours a week, but having 3 days off has been really nice and has given my time to relax a little more and focus on myself and things I want to do. This is the first time in 2 years that I've had the ability to be off for 3 days a week and not worry about money. 

8. I really want to make a point to start traveling more, whether it's out of state or in state. I've lived in Arizona for almost 3 years and there is still so much I haven't seen. I've never even been to the Grand Canyon!

9. I started occasionally streaming video games on Twitch. I mostly stream horror games so if that's something you're into you can check it out here.

10. I'm really going to make it a goal to post more on here, as well as Instagram. Social Media and content creation was something I used to enjoy so much and have a lot of fun with and then once I moved I completely abandoned it. I will *try* to post on here at least once a week to start out.


Thank you all for reading and continuing to follow this blog. I hope to talk to you all soon!
3 comments on "Lately..."
  1. I love these lil updates! The fact that you have more time to spend for yourself seem exciting and so relaxing!
    http://sputniksweetheartn.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It definitely is a nice change of pace and very refreshing!

      Delete

  2. Looking forward to reading another great post!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature