Monday, December 1, 2014

ThinkGeek Favorites

Although I love spending insane amounts of money on beauty items, I also love silly, "nerdy" things! ThinkGeek.com is one of my favorite sites to buy these types of things off of! They have a little bit of everything, so I decided to share with you some of my favorite products!




























Check out ThinkGeek.com and find something you're interested in as well!
7 comments on "ThinkGeek Favorites"
  1. I am loving the Attack on Titan figures and the Totoro music box, HOW PRECIOUS!!! Speaking of The Precious, I need that, too.
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ThinkGeek! That Totoro music box is really beautiful (an unexpectedly on that site).

    http://itsjpei.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've fallen in love with the music box... And those Dragon eggs are pretty cool too :)

    www.fitfoodfun81.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I love "Attack on Titan"!
    Have you seen the pictures of the cast from the live action movie yet? They look great.
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love ThinkGeek! I really want that Time Turner... would really come in handy...lol!


    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attack on Titan!! <3 I'm hooked on the books myself!

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature