Saturday, March 12, 2016

Where I've Been + I Moved to Arizona!



Hi, remember me? No? I don't blame you. I've been gone for...3 months! Has it really been that long?

A lot has happened in the time I've been gone. I moved across the country, I went to California and Disneyland for my first time, I got my first job, etc. I will have some very delayed posts about my trip to Cali and Disney coming up as soon as I can.

I feel like I owe some sort of explanation on why I've been gone. Sure, I've been busy but the main reason I haven't posted anything is because I left my desktop computer in Ohio. It's not the easiest to blog on an iPad mini. I'm currently saving up and will have my own computer soon, so look forward to more blog posts!

I really want to get back into blogging regularly. I miss hearing all your feedback and sharing my experiences and thoughts with you! Thank you all who have stuck around while I disappeared. I really appreciate it!

As far as my move went, it was as smooth as can be! I ended up flying me and my cat to Arizona in December and it went so well! We are both healthy and happy to be here. I haven't experienced my first Arizona summer, so maybe I'll change my mind in a few months....(haha).

I can go more in-depth on my move across the country in a later post. I just wanted to let you all know I'm still around and I appreciate you!

Follow me on Instagram to see what I'm up to - @delicateteethh

I'll be back soon, I promise I won't leave for another 3 months! Hope you all are doing well and have a wonderful weekend!




8 comments on "Where I've Been + I Moved to Arizona! "
  1. Oooh Arizona - great shot of the cactus. I would love to go to Arizona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey welcome back I look forward to seeing your Adventures in Arizona!

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    Avon First Look: Urban Safari Jumpsuit
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, glad to see that you're back! Arizona is gorgeous. Have you been to the mission St. Xavier? It's an old, magnificent Spanish mission that's been around for hundreds of years. There are still church services being held, and there is also a very fun gift shop for tourists, as well. Outside of the church, there are many different local Native American families who make and sell Navajo tacos, which are delicious. <3

    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, glad to see that you're back! Arizona is beautiful. Have you been to St. Xavier? It's a very old Spanish mission that's been around for hundreds of years. There are still church services being held, and there is also a very fun gift shop, as well. Outside of the church (I've only been there on the weekends) are different Native American families making and selling Navajo tacos, which are sooo delicious.

    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to go to Arizona! I look forward to you posting more about it. I recently-ish moved from Florida to Maine and dealing with the winter weather was definitely an adjustment.

    Amanda | http://bullet-ing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. My laptop has gotten really slow and k can't afford a new one yet. I do have an iPad mini, so I bought a Bluetooth keyboard from Amazon and just love blogging on my iPad now! I do have a desktop so, after discovering how convenient it was to use this set up to blog anywhere I want, I may not invest in another laptop anymore. ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Moving is a time consuming monster :-)

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature