Friday, October 3, 2014

East View Cemetery

This week I took a spontaneous trip to two cemeteries, this was the first one I visited! East View Cemetery is actually only about 2 miles away from my house but I had never really came here to explore! I really couldn't find too much information about this place. I know it is one of the newer cemeteries around this part of Ohio. It's actually right across from another, older cemetery which I will be talking about next week!

I really loved the little details and statues people would bring by the graves. It really shows how much people care. I always get a fuzzy feeling whenever I'm in a cemetery and see fresh flowers.



This cemetery wasn't creepy at all, it was actually so peaceful and pretty. I didn't get as many photos as I would have hoped but I always seem to have trouble finding things I'm extremely interested in at "newer" cemeteries. However, this was a gorgeous place and I was very happy that I finally took the time to visit.
4 comments on "East View Cemetery "
  1. This is strangely fascinating, I didn't realise that American cemeteries were so different looking to UK ones! We have predominantly traditional grey stones and on the whole the tombstones are much smaller. Weird huh?

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is odd! I've been to some cemeteries like that but for the most part a lot of them have at least a few very large, detailed tombstones!

      Delete
  2. These are some great pictures, bet its beautiful in person.

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature